First and foremost, I want to apologize for yet another unannounced hiatus. I am still working on my time management skills and making realistic schedules for myself.
I failed NaNoWriMo big time. I had written only one chapter of my first draft. Although I did fail, I don’t regret doing NaNo. I got the opportunity to learn more about what helps me focus on writing, which was the sprints over zoom. The NaNoWriMo community was very welcoming, and I was comfortable with interacting with them. Overall, it was a great experience, and I will try it again this year.
Goals for 2022
Although it’s already February, I’d like to share my goals for this year. My goals for 2022 are:
- To create a better posting schedule. I need to be more realistic in scheduling my posts and the times that I can write and edit.
- Finish the first draft of ‘Dragon Story’ (working title). I’m taking time this month to work on my outlines and characters. I plan to have the first draft done by the end of April.
- Learn some new skills. I’ve been utilizing my SkillShare subscription lately. I am interested in learning new skills that will help me bring in more income through freelance, and possibly save me some money during the publishing process.
- Secret Projects! I have some exciting new things planned for Writers Block MRC. I’m hoping to be ready to set them up in the next few months. So, stay tuned.
- Legacies review series
- Only Murders in The Building review series